The Kingkas Blog

My photo
stop being someone that people said you should be, be yourself

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

read, comment, like,share! I Supaluv You!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Infinite Official Homepage being updated!


Hi INSPIRITS!!
It's Hyun Jae here!
You all know that I LOVE to stalk INFINITE Official Homepage.
and yeah, 
I tried to open it today,
but it ...
just..
THAT PIC UP THERE APPEARS!
and I can't click on that pic...
hehe
*you know what I mean right?*
Oh and the pic is actually a GIF!
nice isn't it? :D
kekeke....

try to open this website guise! 



i guess, that their website are under construction for their COMEBACK this MAY!
and I heard rumors that, their comeback date will be this 
16th MAY!!!
so, keep waiting patiently guise!
we hope that INFINITE members all be happy and healthy! 
:D

kbye!




<3 Kim Hyun Jae :)




this is Voice of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment