The Kingkas Blog

My photo
stop being someone that people said you should be, be yourself

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

read, comment, like,share! I Supaluv You!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

INFINITE Only Tears (눈물만) audio released!

Hi INSPIRITS!!!!!


Have you heard INFINITE single Only Tears??
NO?!?! NO YET?!?!?!
aww! YOU MUST HEAR IT!!!!!!!!
it's such a sweet + sad song.. 
I cried..
I remember their painfulness, happiness, and everything that have happen to them in this 2 years, 3 months, and 38 days..... It's such a... BEAUTIFUL days, years, minutes, seconds, hours, nights and months for us, INSPIRITS and INFINITE.

okay, come on INSPIRITS! Listen to this song!!
The first one is the song, the second is the acapella version. :3
Enjoy listening Inspirits~ :3
Kbye <3




<3 Kim Hyun Jae :3

this is Voice of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment