The Kingkas Blog

My photo
stop being someone that people said you should be, be yourself

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

read, comment, like,share! I Supaluv You!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Du.Nu.Ko


being rejected are the awful things I've ever experienced.. 
so sad ya know.. 
but,, yeah.. I know.. I wasn't meant with that human~~ 
so~~ cheer up man! 

I'm a strong human on earth! no need to be SO SADDDDD like that.. XD
hehehe~
so.. these days, I was so busy and  
I think I will die in a few weeks later... 
LOL
right now.. I'm kinda a loner.. y'll know what I mean?
after being rejected, I having many many homework and I have to do it my self...
seriously, I need someone that can hug me and encourage me to study hard! be yourself! fighting!
something like that laa...
I have no reason to wait anymore right? 
ok! i have no reason to wait for that human! 


that's enough! ok HyunJae, you can do this!
fighting! 

about Du.Nu.Ko (Dubu, Nurung and Koko)
ahh... I didn't watch the ending yet, cause I know, I will cry!
 
and say : Du.Nu.Ko.. andwae!! You can't leave Infinite!! I will never see them again on TV!!!!
andwaeeee Du.Nu.Kooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~
I just watch their preview and.. yeah.. Infinite cries.... that makes me want to cry too!!
(oh and DongWoo cry for reason okay..?)*he always cry for no reason sometimes..*

Myungpop also cry.. :'')
so sad... 
oh Du.Nu.Ko~~ I love you INFINITE~! 




oh! Infinite official color is Pearl Metal Gold!
nice~~~~nice~~~ so proud to be an Inspirit!! 



kay, BYE~






this is Voice of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment