The Kingkas Blog

My photo
stop being someone that people said you should be, be yourself

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

read, comment, like,share! I Supaluv You!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

:]

I'm starting today's post with ; Nothing's Over!



Annyeong haseyo! Assalamualaikum!
It's me HyunJae again! *of course me again, this is my blog! xD*
so... I'm gonna talk-2? hmm.... maybe..~
but.. yeah.. I don't know what to talk about today...
I just randomly watch  videos on YT.. 
Watching Boyfriend W Academy...... *bulb lights up*
Oh yes! Boyfriend W Academy!!
Bestfriends and anyone who like Boyfriend should watch this!!
It was so funny! I love KwangMin's 4D personality~
Back to Infinite mood~
I'm reading this fanfic.. It was so good!
wanna read it too?? here, the link :
It being featured twice! :)
so..gonna end today's post with this...



-------------->
the 4D's guy! MyungSoo XD
bye! :D



this is Voice of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment