The Kingkas Blog

My photo
stop being someone that people said you should be, be yourself

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM

read, comment, like,share! I Supaluv You!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bored...

maybe its just get so so so so BORED...
pouting.. ~,~
just... waiting..waiting...waiting.... for my love to come~ :)
*hahaha~*

no! actually... I'm bored.. and I WANT TO EAT *MyungSoo*!!!!!!!!
I mean.... 
------------------------I'M....
------------------------EXTREMELY
------------------------BORED!!!!

I feel like...... want to get out now and cycling around with my beautiful bike and buy some ice-cream~
\[>~<]/

*ugh.. I feel fat*

okay now.... I need to speak in MY OWN language.. [BM~!]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slalu cam ni kan...? rase boring menyelubungi... rase nak makan pulak dtg.... rase.... nak gigit org pon ade... nak tulis ape pon da tak tau da..... haaaaaaaaaa~ tetibe lak teringat pasal Sir Peter Siwan [Swan] !!
oh yeah! nak citer pasal pe ea?? bg idea sikit! >~<












ughhh~ tetibe jer obses dkt MyungSoo~!!! hehehe~
currently, aq asyik bace fan-fiction kat Asian Fan Fiction syok meh~
ade pasal Infinite, Teen Top, TV5XQ, U-Kiss and sume2lah~~~~
sronok~!!! :) hehehe~ hmmmmmmmm...................................
ok lah~ nnk melayan fan-fic ni! buhbai ~!
Salam~
see ya~! :)


~ Dashi Dorawa ~
~ She's Back ~
~ BTD ~
~ Nothing's Over ~
~ Can U Smile ~
~ Be Mine ~
~ PARADISE ~

INFINITE fighting~!!
love:



this is Voice of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment